Welcome to MD First Aid
We are committed to providing you with the best in First Aid, CPR and Defibrilator (AED) Training Courses!
Our professional first aid courses are innovative, interactive and fun! Founded in 2010, MD First Aid is a Canadian Red Cross Training Partner. Our courses are Recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board ( WS & IB).
Learn hands-on skills with instructors who have medical, or emergency response backgrounds.
Whether you work in the health care field, with children, in an industrial or retail environment, or you simply want to be prepared to help in an emergency, MD First Aid has a first aid, CPR or Defibrilator training program for you.
PROFESSIONAL FIRST AID TRAINING
- Training for the workplace, sport groups, youth groups
- All Classes taught by Emergency Response Personnel
- Group Rates Available
- Flexible Scheduling - Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Flexible Locations - On Site Training Available
- AED Certification is taught to all CPR classes
- Canadian Red Cross Certification upon successful completion of course. Certification is valid for 3 years